Do women have orgasm, what are the signals?

My question is about my wife. I read a lot here about women who CAN T orgasm , but my wife refuses to COMPLETE an orgasm. I can get her to that place orally, but she always makes me stop right at her peak. I have a theory that she ejaculates and is embarrasses about it, but can t verify one way or the other. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
The question in your wife's case is: is she doing this on purpose, or is this behavior out of her control? If this is something truly out of control, but she is trying to hide the fact, then she needs to consider sex therapy or couples therapy for it. There is also the issue about the method of stimulation to bring her to orgasm. Many women find that they orgasm more easily by external clitoral stimulation than by internal G-spot stimulation, or vice-versa. Some women climax well with either modality. If she is embarrassed to "ejaculate" you need to encourage her that her urine and vaginal fluids are not a turn-off to you and that you would love nothing more than to see her (and hear her) climax and release with a nice full-bodied orgasm even if your mouth is "in the line of fire" so to speak. She might be afraid to upset you by discharging a mix of fluids into your oral cavity when she climaxes. So set her mind at ease and let her know that you want her to relax and enjoy the process and not be afraid to finish and let herself go. Good communication is often key to the solution of these problems.