Do u think I could be pregnant ? I need some insight please help

I am on a 24 day cycle with my period. i have been since i got my period (14yrs old). as of now i am 3 days late and i have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both show negative results. BUT i think i may have taken it too soon because i am not at 28 days as of yet. i am having signs of pregnancy (swollen breasts, discharge,fatigue) and i have been been pregnant in the past so im familiar with these symptoms. and then i feel like im gonna get my period and i go to the bathroom and i have clear/white u think i could be pregnant ?? i need some insight please.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You could be pregnant if you are having these symptoms as nature cannot give you wrong your doc and ask for a blood test to look for the HCG hormone in it, it will confirm whether you are pregnant or not. Sometimes urine tests do come negative..even I had 3 of them negative when i was actually pregnant two years ago, but my blood test came positive for the hormone confirming that I was pregnant.