Do these mean that I got an STD ?

I had a unprotexted sex last week and I am suffering of pain to uninate and itch in my private parts. Do these mean that I got an STD? and what can I do?

Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You may be having a urine infection.. The nature of the infection and  the possible chances of sexually transmitted infection cannot be predicted.. Medical examination and blood test is needed.. Consult your doctor for the management and evaluation...

Anonymous's Response

Well pain urinating could mean that you have contracted chlamydia but itching is different. It's best to go get tested to know for sure.