Do the vibrations in my arms and legs have anything to do with heart muscles ?

hi..i start diabetic type 1 when i was 19yrs old now I m 40 and mother of about last year i was told that i have osteoarthristis...then three month later i was told that i have fibromyalgia ....then last week i got heart muscular . waiting for letter about heart specailist. at the moment i still got vibration my foot, my leg.and my arm as well..i keep getting vibration all the time if i want rest but somehow i got vibration. i had to keep walking around, heart do with stress or not? what should i do thank you debs
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011