Do the medicines Clomid and Letoval for more than 6 cycles have any side effects ?

Dr i am 33 now under going infertility treatment this month i ve taken clomid 50mg 3tas from D2 to D6 ..last may 2010 i had undergone a surgery laparoscopy and laparotomy to remove fibroid in uterine .2008 and 2009 i ve taken Letoval for 6 cycles and Clomid for 3 cycles then after i ve taken 2010 i ve taken 3 cycle clomid ..but befor surgery i was diagonsed as unicornuate uterus with pattern fellopion tube but now after surgery my uterus and fellopion tube is normal also harmone test report is normal everything is normal what my doubt is 6 cycles i ve taken Letoval and almost 6 cycles i ve taken clomid now again dr started with clomid i am very scared by the side efffects of these medicines what will happen to me in future pls reply
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011