Do the injections rocephin with a little bit of lidocain mix and the other of decadron have any side effects ?

i am 19 years old, male, 5 10, 135. i just went to the doctors for testing because i have had a painfull sore throat , pain in my stomach, and a fever that topped off at 105.2, but stays around at a 102-103. doctor thinks it might be mono, toncilitis, or some kidney disease. he gave me 2 shots in my hip. one of rocephin with a little bit of lidocain mix and the other of decadron. i passed out after the second shot. i got home to be receiving small time cold sweats that i have never had before. and i just tried to sleep, twice, and it gets worst and worst. should i be worried that this could be some side effect? what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011