Do sore breasts and light bleeding indicate pregnancy ?

I bled lightly for two days, three days before my period was due. The day I was due I had period pains but no bleeding , three days later and I have bled a tiny bit again and have sore breasts. My periods are normally heavy for the first two days and very painful. I have not had sex for a few months so I am not pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
some times periods can be delayed due to stress, and some timed you might have less bleeding.
it is a normal varient. and your association of breast tenderness associated with your periods is termed as ANDI i.e abberation of normal development and involution. it is a benign condition of the breast.
i would advise you to consult a gynaecologist regarding the same who can prescribe you medicines for your symptoms.
and as of your pregnancy doubt you can have urine pregnancy test done to re assure the negative status.
i hope i have answered your doubt
wishing you good health
take care