Do pulling and stretching the nose hard for a long time change the shape and size of the nose?

Do pressing and twisting the nose hard for a long time change the shape and size of the nose? Do pressing and twisting the nose hard for a long time narrow and obstruct the nasal breathing passages? If I pull and stretch my nostril hard for a long time inserting a thumb inside my nostril, will my nostril become bigger in size? Do pulling, stretching, pressing and twisting the nose damage the nasal skin? I am 29 years old. What about the children? I think children s nasal bone and cartilage are soft. So do pulling, stretching, pressing and twisting children s nose hard for a long time change the shape and size of their nose? It s not that I am going to hurt children but I want to know the facts. These questions are making my life hell. Please doctors, help me and explain me in detail. I will be grateful for your answers.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011