1. The front of the nasal pyramid is made up of cartilages.
2. Every time you tug, pull stretch and twist the nose, small microscopic cracks may develop within the delicate cartilage.
3. When these tears heal, the resultant fibrosis
distorts the nose so slightly that the changes may not be immediately visible, but tend to build up over long periods of time. 4. This happens to a lesser extent to the external skin and inner lining also.
5. However, you cannot control this process accurately to change the shape of your nose as you desire, especially a growing nose.
6. Our nose is a dynamic structure, the inner passages increasing and decreasing in response to the needs of our body during rest, exercise, stress
, infection and so on and it is said that on no two days of our life does it look the same inside!