Do pimples, itchiness and peeling of vagina skin indicate any infection?

Hi, my vagina skin is peeling off... and it always itchy also their some stuff like bumps or pimple that always appear if I burst it the yacky stuff comes out (I don't know what it's called) then the blood comes out. Is this normal? Or do I have an infection or STD?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Mar 2017
Thank You for your question at HealthcareMagic

The symptoms you are describing could be blisters seen in Genital Herpes. It is a sexually transmitted infection caused by virus. Treatment is with Antiviral Medications like Acyclovir.
Physical Examination is required for the confirmation of diagnosis. I recommend that you consult Primary care Physician for confirmation of diagnosis and further management.
Meanwhile avoid bursting the blisters as it can lead to scarring.
Avoid sexual activity while having blisters / active disease as risk of transmission to partner is maximum. Always us a condom to prevent future transmission .
Wash your hands properly after touching the blisters to avoid spread to other parts of body.

Hope I was able to answer your question
Please feel free to address any more concerns
Dr.Lekshmi
Infectious Diseases Specialist Dr. Manish Purohit's  Response
thanks for posting your query to hcm.
As I understand it could be a infection .But I need some more information to guide you correctly .
1.What is your age
2what is your sexual status
3. is it a continuous problem or there is aggravation or relief , related with menstrual period .
4. Is the discharge having fowl smelling
5 what is the nature of blood is it bright red , clotted or dark etc.
review with all information than I will guide you correct management

hope it will help you .