Do not have mustache and beard. Masturbating frequently. Reason for sparse hair growth?

HI Sir/Madam, I am Senthil aged 23. There is no growth of mustache and beard on my face. I feel very bad about it. I do masturbating frequently since the age of 16. Will that be d reason for it? Do I need to stop this habit ? I am applying onion on my face regularly but there is no improvement. totally frustrated to d core :) How to overcome this impairment ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Hi Senthil,
Thanks for writing in.
Masterbation has nothing to do with facial hair growth.
it is mostly under genetic and hormonal control.
Get your hormonal levels done .
Applying onion may do harm than good.
visit a dermatologist or endocrinologist for proper advise and treatment.
DrSudarshan
Dermatology.