Do not get periods unless I take Crisanta. Worried

hi, i take Crisanta LS, however just 3 to 4 times in a Month to get my periods as consulted by my gynac. I am very worried, because i dont get my periods until and unless i take these tablets. Even if i get my periods without these tablets, i get it like after 2 month or 45 days... I am now married and am worried Please advice
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
You usually get periods after 2 months or 45 days means your main problem is anovulation. There are many medications available for induction of ovulation. You consult your doctor within 3 days of menses, he will start you on ovulation inducing drugs & monitor you for ovulation.He will treat you accordingly.