Do not get firm erections, have hard nocturnal erections. Lump on testicle. What is wrong?

Mam one year before i used to get hard erections when i just used to see female walking as i was a virgin , 27years, but now as i have been having sex with my girlfriend frequently since one year, i dont even have firm erections when i see her naked, but i get rock hard nocturnal erections, i feel so bad that i had such high libido and suddenly i dont know whats wrong, i feel a small lump over my left tecticle, and i ejaculate thrice a week......plz help me
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Hello Steve
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As I see. you have been having problems with your erections from the last few months. However, what is of more importance to us is the lump over the testicle. We would recommend you to get in touch with your Doctor as soon as possible and get that lump examined as it can be dangerous. After examining the lump, your Doctor would be able to chalk out a plan to find out the main reason for the loss in firm erections. Hope this helped.
Dr. Gagandeep Dhillon