Do i need to worry about the cancer heridity ?

age 35 . female 168, weight 73.we have heridatary cancer from my dads family. can u pls help me ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
thank you for choosing healthcare magic,
you didn't mention cancer of specific organ your family had a definite lineage.The most common hereditory cancer are cancer of ovary,breast,large intestine and prostate.first identify the cancer your family inherited. know the risc factor ,early symptoms for that and consult family doctor consult about this.whole body check up is not advisable at all.better do some screening test such as colonoscopy for ca of large intestine .