Do i have cholesterol?

when i eat food dat has grease my head starts hurting evertime does dat mean i have cholestrol??
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Hi,thanks for query.No does not anyway mean than you are having high cholesterol and related problems.Immediate problem after food is must be due to some type of food allergy or some digestive problem.If you are concerned about the problem,please see your primary care physician and get this sorted out.
wishing you good health.
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
The symptoms may be not due to high cholesterol, u have to get evaluated for the same from ur doctor. To rule out get fasting lipid profile.

Anonymous's Response

I guess it is just a coincidence, any one to answer about it. Why would the head hurt with cholestrol, it is the heart that should hurt.

Greetings from healthcaremagic forum,

your symptoms is just a coincidence that fatty foods cause you headache. but if u r overeating them then u tend to drink less water so might be the reason for your headache. for proper help through homoeopathy contact

take care.

Dr. Rooma Ramnani.