Do brown vaginal discharge, tender breasts and nausea indicate pregnancy ?

Hi I have noticed white almost goose bumps around my nipples and my breasts are very tender I have been feeling a little nauseus for a few mornings but nothing major. I also had pinkish brown cervical mucus for about 3-4 days around day 23 of my cycle and now it s quite thick and white. I am due to have my period tomorrow day 28. normally i am like clock work but these symptoms are not usual menstral ones for me which is why I m curious. Thanks for your help Emma
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011