Do bronchitis and continuous abdominal pain lead to Cystic fibrosis ?

Hello- I am a 24 year old Female who has had continual respritory infections that turn into bronchitis or pneumonia-which has been happening since I can remember, continually getting worse. I also have had stomach/ abdominal pains daily since I was a young child. I was also diagnosed with IBS- both c and d and chronic fatigue. I cough reguarly throughout the year and sometimes produce mucus. It is usually worse in the morning. The respritory infections that turn into bronchitis or pneumonia happen at least 2 or 3 times a year. It has been brought to my attention that it could be possible that I have a mild form of cystic fibrosis . Do you think that could be probable? If so, what should I ask/tell my doctor to get the needed tests done? ~Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011