Do Naprosyn, PAN 40 and Tryptomer causing heaviness in the head even after stopping the drugs ?

i was having very stress and tention for some for this i think i have developed headache ...after having this headache for one week...i consulted a doctor ..and he prescribed me NAPROSYN 250 for 5 days,PAN 40 for a week and TRYPTOMER 10 for 21 days...i had started to take those...but then i had heaviness in my head so after one week i stopped taking for past 2 days i am not taking those medicine...but i have still the heaviness in my what should i do now??? plzz help!! though i dont have much stress like before....
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011