Do I weigh to much ?

Im 11 and 4"11 i weigh 99 pounds.....And i have a really big butt is there any way to get it smaaller
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009

no you do not, up to 120 pounds is a healthy weight for someone 4'11", I should know, I am 4'11'' and I've had this discussion with my doctor before.  Your hips are probably just getting wider because of puberty, trust me, you are going to like your butt in a few years.  Be proud of your curves, and trust me, 99 pounds is not too heavy.  when you are 200 pounds, then you should see a doctors about going on a diet.

Anonymous's Response
Haha no take it from a twelve yearold who knows I've tried
Pppppttthhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!