Do I still suffer from Chalmydia ?

I was diagnosed with Chalmydia a while bIack i got treated but i still felt like i had it my penis feels irritated but does not secrete any fluids I went back to my doctor and she tested me again and gave me another treatment just incase. She said to refrain from sex for 1 week and she would call me if i still had chlamydia She didnt, does this mean i dont have it and my penis is just irriated. Tommarow makes the week without sex or mastrabation, but i woke up yesterday through what i think was a wet dream,but the thing is im 19. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Urologist 's  Response
How were you diagnosed with chalmydia. if you had chalmydia it is probably treated by now. However as your symptoms are persisting, you sholud see urologist