Do I still have typhoid fever as per the report or can I resume my normal activities ?

I am Aged 33. Had Typhoid fever for a week. Initial WIDAL test indicated S‎.‎Typhi ‎ ‎O‎ : ‎Positive ‎1 ‎in 160 ‎diln‎. ‎ S‎.‎Typhi ‎ ‎H‎ : ‎Positive ‎1 ‎in ‎160 ‎diln‎. ‎ S‎.‎Paratyphi ‎ ‎AH‎ : ‎Negative ‎1 ‎in ‎20 ‎diln‎. ‎ S‎.‎Paratyphi ‎ ‎BH‎ : ‎Negative ‎1 ‎in ‎20 ‎diln‎. After a week treatment , Took WIDAL Test again. PFB the test result. S‎.‎Typhi ‎ ‎O‎ : ‎Positive ‎1 ‎in ‎80 ‎diln‎. ‎ S‎.‎Typhi ‎ ‎H‎ : ‎Positive ‎1 ‎in ‎80 ‎diln‎. ‎ S‎.‎Paratyphi ‎ ‎AH‎ : ‎Negative ‎1 ‎in ‎20 ‎diln‎. ‎ S‎.‎Paratyphi ‎ ‎BH‎ : ‎Negative ‎1 ‎in ‎20 ‎diln‎. Please let me know if the Typhoid Fever is still there or not. Should I have to take complete rest again for a week or can I resume my normal activities and concentrate on my work?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012