Do I need another elbow surgery ? Can the pain in my elbow joint be alleviated through painkillers for the time being ?

. I met with an accident,and my elbow broked. docter at indore Operated and fixed elbow pieces with bone grafting ,and put screw/plates/wire, after 2 years with ct scan out of 3 bones only one is ok ,others are still had problem.screw got loosed etc. i cannot take weight/hand is not straight. another docter told this is to reopened ans old screw wtc to be removed and new one to be added . i cannot do operation in next 2/3 months due to other member of family are hospitilize. to resolve pain problem docter had prescribedezact 90./along with ranitidine 300mg and volini. my age is 55years/weight 65kg/height 165cm/have bloddpressor and sugar ,by medicine under controll kindly advice kindly advice regards vinay gupta
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011