Do I have to undergo circumcision and does this procedure affect me ?

I have a penis that is less than 1/2 an inch when flaccid and when errect it goes to 4 and 1/2 inch size. with this size during errection i can have intercourse. now the problem is that the fore skin is really tight during errection and the frenulum is tight too and this prevents the movement of the skin and so there is no sensation during intercourse and i cannot ejaculate. but in the normal flacid state the foreskin is really loose and there is a lot of extra skin in the flacid state and this might be due to small penis size . do i have to undergo circumcision and does this procedure affect me becose of small size of penis.?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009