Do I have to go for another root canal treatment as the temporary crown from the previous treatment has faded away ?

wobbling first molar with pain after 13 months of a root canal procedure Hi , my name is Joe .. i had a root canal procedure done on my first inferior molar 13 months ago ... the crown i got was a temporary one and it has faded down a little bit already, im 34 yo and that piece is wobbling and have some pain with a slightly swollen exterior gum...looks like an infection problem ... root canal again???
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Joe,
A swelling around the root canal treated tooth looks like there is an infection. An Xray of the tooth would give an idea of the problem .Consult your dentist at the earliest. An infection of the tooth can result in mobility of the tooth. If required a re-treatment of the tooth should be done to solve the problem.
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
please visit your dentist soon,,yes it seems to be infection...
take care