Do I have schizophrenia ?

I think I have schizophrenia. I'm a 16 year old girl who has suffered abuse and bullying as a child. I've struggled with on and off undiagnosed depression for three years now and it turned me into a compulsive liar, and I think this is when I began to loose touch with reality. My mind began to lie to even me.
When I am stricken with fear or anxiety of even medium degrees I quickly become overwhelmed and then I hear voices in my head, telling me that I am worthless, that I should die, etc. I cry hysterically and pace around my room trying to get away from it. At night sometimes when I fall asleep I have terrifying hypnogogic hallucinations that involve me being hurt by things I can't see, and only recently during them am I able to tell they're hallucinations and I snap out of them within minutes. I don't want to get medication for it, though. I have a friend on schizophrenia medications and it drives her even more insane. What should I do? I don't want the fact that I have schizophrenia to hinder my future career by being diagnosed, but I don't want to suffer from it either.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011