Do I have renal cyst if I see black particles in my stool? Go for treatment?

lately i have seen black particles in my stool . I have been worried lately because i was diagnosed with a renal cyst of complex kind and will be undergoing a sonogram in october and the dr will determine at that point if i need to have further treatment. i guess i have been kind of obsessing. i am a 56 yr old male in pretty good health although i was diagnosed with cad 3 years ago. i exercise regularly and otherwise i feel good.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012