Do I have persistent sexual arousal syndrome? Quick orgasm after masturbation

hi...i am 18 year old female and a virgin. i do not masterbate regularly. when i do masterbate, i orgasm quickly and i feel like doing it all over again as i am not yet satisfied...i have never fingered and i masterbate just by stretching my legs and not rubbing my clitoris. i get this weird ticklish feeling in my clitoris as well sometimes when i am alone but it goes away upon distracting myself but a few days back i read an article on persistent sexual arousal syndrome. do you think i have it. please help me...i am very scared...
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013