Do I have heart attack symptoms ?

I'm an obese 15 year old male who thinks he's dying or having heart attacks?
Tell me what's wrong with me please Sometimes my heart feels like it's stopped beating and i can't breathe for a split second or sometimes my heart beats very fast ferociously, and there's like a bit of pain but more shock .. What is it? Are these heart attacks? Do I have heart attacks? I don't wanna go to my docs.. but i will probably have to in time What is wrong with me?? I'm under a great deal of stress with school mainly at the moment and occasionally home, i think that sometimes i have to get away from these places but can't I've been having these odd... like.. pains for 8 months now, they happen like once every day but sometimes there can be weeks of like where they don't happen though but still Please help Oh and also don't know if this is linked but I hear that pains in your left arm are that ur havin a heart attack right? Well once my whole left arm.. felt.. WEAK all of asudden but no pains.. it was wierd But only lasted a few seconds Also, I have an illness alot this year get a headache and feel REALLY cold.... what's that as well? i also feel really weak with that but i doubt that's related to the heart stuff
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009