Do I have a psychological problem ? Which psychiatrist or behavioral therapist can help me in my case ?

I am a 27 year-old female. I used to poop or pee in home-made diapers for both fun and curosity when I was a teen, but I quit it many years ago because I thought it was a messy as well as morally bad behavior. After that, I occasionally dreamed of this act suffering all the time I was asleep. My problem is that the rate of these dreams has noticeably increased within last 2 years. In addition, I have found that I have a great desire to watch videos on the internet in which people are peeing or pooping in their pants or diapers. This stimulates me to the extent that I want to piss myself and I struggle a lot to control my urine. Since I haven t had any sexual experience, I can t realize whether this is sexual or fun or an addiction. 1) Would you please tell me how to recognize the type of my behavior among the three afformentioned ones, i.e. sexual, fun, addiction? Am I an AB or a DL or none? 2) Is this a psychologic problem? How can I cure it anyway? 3) Does this have anything to do with my desire to act like boys when I was a child and a teenage and I still lack some of female skills such as behaving seducingly?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You probably have a prediliction to an unnatural sexual fantasy. It could be related to the terms Watersports and Skat. Not that I am hinting on this but psychological influences are implicated in such situations. There are a few articles based on the Freud's theories of the infantile mind, which may interest you. Have a read when you like, just for interest. Nothing to be worried about unless these thoughts trouble you. Nothing to worry about your 'seduction' skills, as and when you enter a relationship it should manifest appropriately. Every person is different and not all need to come across as seductively female. You may speak to a Psychiatrist on this regard to help you with coping with the situation and also engaging you in tried and tested behavior therapies which will definitely improve the situation.