Do I get any disease If masturbated without washing first ?

Do I get any disease because I masturbated without washing first? I usually masturbate without washing. Is this wrong? Will I get any disease?
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
Masturbation doesnt cause any disease.Unless you use any objects that may be infected.There is no issue of right or wrong either with masturbation.Its purely a personal choice.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
No need to worry you will not get any disease if you mastrubate without washing but as a part of personal hygiene it is important that you wash after mastrubating and washing even before will not make any difference;it is your choice.