Do HCG injections cause vaginal bleeding? Why has period cycle stopped?

Dear Dr.: I received the following from an acquaintance of a friend (long story). I am submitting for her: This is re HCG injections: does it cause vaginal bleeding? with a lot of blood sometimes. I have been checked out for fibrous tumors and I do not have anything. Does the HCG make a women bleed vaginally? I don t really get a period anymore so it is not brought on by that. If you could please advise. Submitted by the friend of the friend of the acquaintance: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  170 Awaiting Answer