Do AF-kit tablets cause dizziness ?

I have taken 3 tablets of AF-kit tablets, and felt dizzy 2-3 times after taking them. Please let me know if these tables cause some dizziness .
Asked On : Sun, 23 Oct 2011

Welcome to HCM.

Drugs react differently in different people. It may cause dizziness, in some. Consult the doctor who has prescribed this medicine, for further advise as to continue or discontinue taking these medicines. If these tablets don't go well with you the doctor may prescribe alternative medicines.

Moreover other causes for dizziness also need to be considered, so the best option is to consult your doctor who will have to examine you to rule out other causes.

Wish you all the best.