Dizzyness, stuffy nose, headache, sore throat, yellow mucous with blood. What could it be?

Hi my names tj and i have been having scary symptoms for 5 months! dizzyness,stuffynose, headache ,itchy/ sorethroat , and toaday when i woke up I coughed up mucus that was yellow and had a tiny tiny bit of blood in it not much though. I went to the hospital 7 days ago they didnt find anything in my chest so I dont know im scared i made a docters appointment with a ENT specialist but that not until monday. the hospital said it might be allergies but i never had allergies please help me im begging you!.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013