Dizzyness, fainting, numbness, in right arms, CT scan, EKG normal, feeling of blood pulsing in the neck, has heart monitor. What could this be?

My sister has been to er twice in three days with dizziness , fainting , numbness in arms and hands mostly on right side. Her cat scan and EKG came back normal blood tests came back normal. They sent her home with a heart monitor for two days and it will be read Monday or Tuesday. She also said she could feel the blood pulsing through the veins on on side of her neck . today she has had two of the episodes and fainted during church then went back to the ER. They are sending her home telling her the specialists will need to see her! I am so frustrated we don t have answers. Could you tell me some possible things this could be or some questions to ask the doctors. Thanks, concerned Sista
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012