Dizzy, unbalanced, blurred vision, bad headache, spotting, stomach burns, Had tubaligation. Pregnant?

here lateyl ive been getting extremely dizzy and unbalanced and then i get blurred vision and a bad headache after ive also been spotting for the last several days and just also for the last several days at around 3am i get really bad indigestion my stomach burns and it gets bubbly and gasy....some suggest pregnancy but i had a tubaligation a few years ago so not sure what may be causing my symptoms
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012