Dizzy, tired and sick, slightly overweight. ECG, echo all normal. Any ideas why ?

Hi I have been feeling very poorly for five months now. Nearly very say I have episodes of feeling like I am going to faint, very dizzy and tired and sick. I have heart palpitations too but had an ECG and echocardiograph which has come back clear. All bloods are fine too. My dr has no idea what it is and said it oils be acid reflux but honestly I feel so poorly all the time I just can t go on anymore. I m only 26 female, don t smoke don t drink don t tale drugs and no caffine. I am slightly overweight .
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012