Dizzy spells, twinging pains in left side of chest. Nuclear stress test, EKG all normal. Is it menopause ?

I am a 45 y/o female. For the last 2 weeks I have been having sporatic dizzy spells and twinging pains in left side of chest . I have had chest pains prior but never dizzy. I had a nuclear stress test done in Feb this year which was negative for ischemic heart disease. I have also had ekg s done. Most recent last Wed. All negative. I stopped taking birth control pills 3 weeks ago. Not sure if symptoms are due to this or possible starting of menapause.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012