Dizzy spells, light headed, forgetful, unable to grab objects, problems with vision. Any ideas?

Lately I have been experiencing dizzy spells, light headedness, forgetfulness and most recently not being able to grab objects. For example, I went to grab my phone from the counter and instead I slapped it off the counter. I also went to slide a camera lens and again, hand made contact but never grabbed it, slapped it off the table. I have also noticed that my vision my right eye has gotten significantly worse. I am a 36 year old female.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
Looking to your history you are in need of complete clinical examination then will be sent for some test like ct head, EKG, the most likely possibility could be CNS disturbance or hemodynamic disturbance, the hypoglycemic state can not be neglected, if you have a facility available you can read the random blood sugar, have nice day.