Dizzy spells, headache, sore throat, head congestion, fever, no relief with medicines. What else can be done?

I Have had dizzy spells, headaches , sore throat and head congestion for the past week. Doctor put me on Azithromycin , Zertec D, & Saline Nasal Spray . Have one day left on the Azithromycin and am still having these symptoms. The temperature here has been over 100 with high humidity for many days. I have stayed indoors most of the time only going out in the mornings and evenings. I m 65 and have had this problem my whole life from time to time getting bouts like this that last from several days to weeks and months. Is there anything else I can do?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012