Dizzy spells, felt sick, faint, blurry vision, pain in body. What to do?

After going to the gym one day (Aug 2011) I put the weights down and has dizzy spells, felt sick, faint, blurry vision . Since then I have had an MRI scan , numerous tablets to take but I am still getting blurry vision, dizziness , feeling spaced out, tightness in the front of my head and the back of my neck running up to my head. Ive been to a neurologist and tried Gabapentin which didnt work, and now he is suggesting nerve blocking injections. Im not sure if it is something to do with my neck as well (something pushing on a nerve).
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013