Dizzy, sick, frequent urination, mood swings. Pregnancy test done. Had knee surgery. Reason for the symptoms?

Hi I m 46yr old female 3 months ago I had a benign tumour removed from my knee and the wound is still open after already been cleaned and restitched once before as I spent a week back in hospital on IV vancomycin to try and clear the infection. I m still off work with wound and have been feeling dizzy, sick, and urinating a lot especially at nigt when I m to the toilet 4 times during the night. My moods are all over the place and I cry a lot. Im not on the pill and have done a test to rule pregnancy out as my last period was 20/6/12 which came back negative
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012