Dizzy, shortness of breath, extremely bloated, heavy on chest, tired, low back pain, depressed. Anything with colon or gallbladder ?

Morning Doctor , i have the following symtoms but feel too stilly to go to the doctor in case its nothing but anxiety . i have been taking serious strain with my depression and anxiety lately but i am thinking its because i have been feeling so unwell. My symtoms are as follows: light headed, dizzy, shortness of breath, feeling extremely bloated and heavy on my stomach and chest all the time (worse after eating) , tired ,weak, lower back pain and pain in the centre of my stomach. ocassionally i bring up little bits of my food after i have eaten. i have headaches everyday lately and seem to wake up with one everyday. could this be a symtom that something is wrong with my Gallbladder or colon?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012