Dizzy, short of breath, loss of appetite after drinking of alcohol

Hi I need help, im 22 we had a house warming party Saturday (it s Monday today), I drank a bit too much, woke up the next morning with a massive hangover, then we went for breakfast on our way there I was in back seat of the car we drove by a big bump (pot hole) and I hit my head on the roof of the car, it made my hangover worse, and I lost all apatite , I got dizzy short f breath , and really tired, then I stayed home after that s, this morning I wake up and feel the back if my head is tender and swollen looks almost like a dent it doesn t hurt but it s a tiny bit tender I feel much better than yesterday but not 100% good what can this be I m scared I have no health insurance , is this a cuncussion? what should I do ......... Should I ice it?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
As you feel much better now, the dent in your neck is most unlikely to be anything to worry about. It will not be concussion but you may have suffered a jolt to your neck resulting in a slight muscle strain.
I suggest paracetamol and ibuprofen for any pain. Hot or cold packs to the area will help. Rest your neck if possible and I expect you will feel better in a day or two.
Dr K A Pottinger