Dizzy, nervousness after taking Lyco - Q100. Suffering from malabsorption, anemic, swelling. What are the side effects of Lyco-Q100?

Dear Doctor, Please let me know the side effects of Lyco -Q100 and I feel dizzy and nervous after taking this capsule one per day for the past one month R.Raman My e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY . I am aged 71 and is suffering from malabsorption for the past several years and underwent surgery for acute small bowel obstruction and mid gut volvulus in May 2011 It is reported that I have multiple jejunal diverticulae and mild villous blunting in distal and proximal jejunam and distal duodenam . My hemoglobin is always less than 10 and albumin and total protein less than the normal value . and sometime swelling is noticed in the foot and legs. I like to get your opinion about the side effcts Lyco - Q100 side effects Thanking you R .Raman
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013