Dizzy, neck pain, pain in arm. Taken injection for frozen shoulder

my husband went to doc with pain in his arm which he had for few month he had blood test and all other test then the doctor said it was frozen shoulder he had the injection which didnt help now his waiting to go for m r i scan in dec but now his started going dizzy when he leans his head back or if he sits up his ok when he is up his been getting nechack with his shoulder but his in consten pain with his arm his on pain killers all the time its only been the last 2 weeks that his had the dizzy spells like the room going round can you help please
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012