Dizzy, nausea, vomiting, have diverticulitis, broke pelvis back and neck in accident

Hello, my name is Jessica.
Every month I get very dizzy and nauseas. for the past 6 months once a month I get very dizzy followed by vomiting, it last for about 3 days. I have gone to ER and they said it wasn't a virus and prescribed me nausea meds. Do you have a idea what it could be. I do have diverticulitis which they x-rayed my tummy and no blockage. I was also in car accident and broke my pelvis back and neck, my pain doc said I would need to go to my gyno doc which doesn't seem right.Can you please give me an idea of what doc would help out the best.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013