Dizzy, lightheaded, have depression. Have low blood pressure. Suggestions?

I m 17 and i ve been feeling very dizzy and lightheaded lately which never really happens to me. I know it s not my heart because I had it checked a couple months ago after a fainting spell I had. I have depression but I don t think it s from stress or anything since it hasn t been that bad lately. I have been eating a little less than normal but not too much. I haven t been sleeping well, when I do sleep I usually have really weird dreams and I wake up really really sweaty. That has never happened before besides when I have a fever and I don t have a fever. I do have low blood pressure but it s not seriously low last time I checked. I would love to not go to a doctor if it s nothing serious since I do not have insurance... if you suggest I go please let me know. If you have ideas on what s wrong please let me know so I can look into it more.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012