Dizzy, light headedness, tiredness, constipation, stabbing stomach pains, drinking lots of water, thyroid and iron levels normal. What could this be?

Hi, for a while now I have been getting dizzy and light headed when I stand up. I ve also been extremely tired to the point where I feel like I can t do anything. My GP tested my thyroid and my iron levels and they were fine but i m still getting these symptoms only now for the last few days I have been extremely thirsty, especially in the evening where I can drink 5 or 6 large glasses of water in the space of 2 hours. I am thinking perhaps I should go back to my GP for more tests I also suffer from constipation and stabbing , almost crippling, stomach pains due to this.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer