Dizzy, light headed, eye pain, cold sweat and hot at the same time. Taken antibiotics for pneumonia. What to expect?

My mom is 47. shes been having the issues where she gets really dizzy, light headed, pains in her eyes, cold sweats, and hot and clamy all at the say time. shes had her heart and carotids check out, both ok. been on antibiotics for a week for walking pneumonia and has a spot on her lung . going back in on tuesday am for a back up x-ray on her chest. is there anything you can tell me that we could expect to come from this? anything you could tell me would be very helpful. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012