Dizzy, hot, felt like thrown up, swollen shoulder. What is the reason?

I got really dizzy, hot, and felt like I was going to throw up. I ended up passing out hitting my forehead/hairline straight on bathroom tile floor. I instantly had a goose egg, but no headache afterwards. I iced it on and off for a couple hours, then went to bed, waking myself up every two hours. It s been two days now, no swelling , just bruised and now I have a dent. I also had a swollen shoulder . What could the dent mean? Should I get it checked out?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012