Dizzy, feeling hot, stomach pain, vomiting stomach acid. What is this?

During work today, I m a house keeper at A demanding hotel I had to be taken in an ambulance to the hospital. They say I had an allergic reaction and have me some medications . But I never came into something that I was alergic too. I remember feeling really dizzy earlier the day, I would forget what I was doing for a moment. Completely concussed about what I was doing. I was also very hot, still am very hot I have to lay in the damp basement cause everywhere else is too hot me. I had drank some energy drinks today during work too, though Im use to them I ve had them before. My stomach darted hurting and I would get some slight pains. Then out of no where it got really hot and I just starts piƱon up stomach acid first it started as saliva then turned to a yellow acid then brown and finally a burning more thick( not by much) black stuff. Do you have idea what s wrong with me? The people wouldn t listen to what I had to say at all I didn t even get a chance to tell them what was happening.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012